Berghaus Air 6 Family Tent – The ideal family tent that can sleep up to six adults
The Berghaus family tent’s inflatable beam construction delivers a unique camping experience as well as a lightning-fast pitching time. It’s the closest thing you can get to a hotel room in the wide outdoors, with huge windows and excellent ventilation. Watch our video on you tube for more information
This tent looks and performs well, and the exceptional waterproofing and ventilation system will substantially enhance your camping experience. Do you think erecting a tent like this will take an eternity? Reconsider your position. The sturdy inflatable beams inflate in minutes and collapse in the same amount of time, making this the ideal family tent.
Buy the Berghaus Air 6 Tent
If you would like to buy this highly recommended six man family tent from Berghaus or would like more information, click our add below.
Berghaus Tent Features and Specifications
- 6 man tent – Tunnel design with 2x pre-attached bedroom and 1x spacious living room.
- Fully waterproof – 70 Denier flysheet with 6000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seamed with a rain hood above the door to keep you and your belongings dry.
- Inflatable beams – No need for fiddly poles, instead the tent has 5x rapid inflating high-performance air beams with dual action stirrup pump. Includes pressure gauge.
- Quick to pitch – Inflates in minutes.
- Easy to take down – Spring loaded, quick release air valves allow the tent to deflate in seconds with just the touch of a button.
- Breathable inner tent – 185T polyester to prevent condensation with darkened rooms for a cool and easy to sleep in the tent.
- Ventilated – High and low-level vents and meshed doors for improved airflow.
- Secure – 4x corner stake pegs, as well as round wire pegs with adjustable pegging points for a secure hold.
- Sewn-in groundsheet – Fully taped seams.
- Fire retardant – Tested to the BS EN 5912 standard.
- Spacious – Excellent headroom in living area and bedrooms. Remove the bathtub style bedroom and tuck away the doors into a corner pocket for extra space or zip close the bedroom door for extra privacy.
- Large windows – For extra light and visibility with polycotton curtains for privacy, designed with toggles for multiple height options.
- Side doors – One step-through and one C-shaped to prevent leaks and draughts.
- Storage pockets – A large organiser below the window, 5x pockets in the living area and pockets in the bedroom for a tidy and organised tent.
- Electric hook up – Zipped access point on both sides of the tent with Velcro tidies to run the cable to a lantern point.
- Transportable – Packs a way into a wheeled carry bag with adjustable buckles.
- Size: H217 x L730 x W250cm
- Pack size: 88 x 52 47cm
- Weight: 26.5kg